Friday, July 27, 2012

My Mind's Eye "Indie Chic" collection

Hi Scrapbook Centrale Fans! Claude, Erin, and JJ still here, hijacking the blog once again. Today we wanted to highlight a recent collection from My Mind's Eye, "Indie Chic".    Like many collections from My Mind's Eye, "Indie Chic" comes in several colour 'stories', making it easy to use for both feminine and masculine pages.


Claude's page features the more girlie side of  "Indie Chic" - perfect for this sweet photo:

"A Penny for..." - Claude Campeau


Papers, chipboard, buttons, stickers  - My Mind's Eye
letters - American Crafts, My Little Shoebox
Glimmer Mist in Coffee Shop and Sunflower
Distress Stains in Picket Fence and Weathered Wood

Erin's page uses the more neutral tones in the collection, making it a perfectly soft backdrop for a picture of Mama and her baby boy:

"Hanging Out" - Erin Morehouse

papers, washi tape, chipboard - My Mind's Eye
letters - American Crafts Thickers

JJ's layout features the blues and yellows in the collection, which turn out to work perfectly for everyday family themed pages:

"First Metro Ride" - JJ Sobey


papers, chipboard, sticker boarders, pin, twine - My Mind's Eye
letters - American Crafts

Next time you're in the store, give this collection a look - it works for so many possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment