Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Guess Who Contest!

Here's the deal...I show you 5 pairs of papers from 5 separate manufacturers. You tell me the manufacturer and the name of the collection. Scrapbook Centrale will provide the prize: A cool set of Tattered Angels Architectural Trims stamps coordinating Bold Borders Glimmer Screens and a bottle of Latte mist!


I'll draw a winner from all correct entries next Tuesday! Ready?

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5
Send your answers to  girl.paper.scissors(at)hotmail(dot)com, then leave me a comment here telling me you've answered. Don't leave the answers here, as we don't want to give them away to everyone! Contest is open to anyone who can claim the prize in person at the store (excluding employees), or who is willing to pay for shipping charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment