Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm back!!!











Shame on me for not keeping in touch last month, the month of all the new releases!!!

Well here I am to tell you that I ordered it all. As much as I could get my hands on. I just keep ordering and ordering, so if you had a favorite, it is likely that I ordered it and if I haven't I may still. Never give up hope.


So above are some images from a little stamp company that I discovered in lovely LA.
You have heard of "love at first sight" well that's what happened to me with these stamps,
I fell in love. Can't you just see yourself coloring these with your favorite copic colors!!! I can't even color and I want to play!!
Nathalie was kind enough to leave us a few sample cards she had fun playing and making today,
Thanks again Nath!
Here is the link to their website. http://www.lalalandcrafts.com/
I have ordered just about every Marci and Luka in existence and even some that are coming soon. You can pre-order them with us as I expect they will go fast.
More soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment