Thursday, September 30, 2010

it's been a while




Hi everyone,


sorry that I haven't posted lately but I have been away in Florida (no, not soaking up the sun), sitting in classes trying to learn even more about the wonderful products we all like to play with.
I took some great classes ( and a few not so great). Alot of these were stamping classes, for those who know me, I need all the help I can get. I really enjoyed creating the cards that I was taught and hope to be able to share this knowledge with you all. Also I got top take another fantastic class with Tim Holtz. His class featured the idea-ology line. All I can say is WOW. Next time you're by the store ask me to show you what I made.
While I was gone stock kept coming in. Today I have chosen to tell you about the new Dear Lizzy christmas line. Above is a picture of 3 cards made by our very own Melanie Louette. In case you didn't know, she is on the American Crafts Design Team and I found these on her blog. I loved them and wanted to share. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment