Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3, 2009

Basic grey has arrived!!!!! it's out and ready for purchasing. CHA pre-orders are showing up in my mailbox everyday. What to buy, what to buy......oooooohhhh the dilemmas. I just ordered
3 bugs in a rug, I think it's adorable. You can see it on their site www.3bugsinarug.com . Now I am working on my Stamping Bella order. Those stamps are soooo cute. I can't wait to have the new ones in the store and then I need my fix of KETTO's (especially Tatiana, my personal favorite) Next I think I will order the My Mind's Eye, also looking pretty nice. At this rate I won't even have to go to CHA, like that's ever going to happen!!!!
Off to do family stuff and then back to work. By the way I will be accepting any and all wish list's for new companies to carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment